Thought for the day



Amount of time spent in college is inversely proportional to the size of social network, save any form of wireless interactions. 

Here is what drove me to this. If by random chance I were to be eaten by a bear(I do talk walk in the woods out there and yes, there have been sightings in the area..hopefully they haven't mistaken me for a bear..), if it weren't for the fact that I had a roommate, it would take a minimum of 8-12 days(not business days as they say in all those shipping orders) for anyone to figure out that I may actually be missing. Even the odds are they might think I have run away to Afghanistan or something.

4 comments:

  1. Why would you want to run away to Afghanistan, of all places? Unless you're planning to join the Taliban or something, but of course they'd never allow you, but again if you could be mistaken for a bear then they just might, you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The odds of running away to Afghanistan is pretty low. It was the first country which came into my mind when I jot that down. And the alphabetical-order-advantage counts...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good. Anonymous...I like it.
    Think of all the things you could do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...like pretending to be a robot and inventing a weird twitch

    ReplyDelete

I hate spams, big time! Please do not spam.