Design Your Own Blogger Template Using Blogger Template Designer

Blogger has added a new feature called 'Blogger Template Designer' which lets you design your own blogger template. Customizing the layout and look of you blog has never been easier. The best part is that no first-hand knowledge of coding is required.

Try it Now
Go to http://draft.blogger.com/ to log in to Blogger in Draft. (If you’ve never been there before, Blogger in Draft is just like regular Blogger, except with new, in-development features like Blogger Template Designer.) Click on your blog’s “Layout” link to go to the Layout tab. The link to the Template Designer is at the end of the row of sub-tabs.

1 comment:

  1. Cool....I didn't notice the new tab. When I registered at blogger I didn't like any of the templates they had so I searched online for templates and found the one I'm currently using. Had to do lots of tweaking.

    ReplyDelete

I hate spams, big time! Please do not spam.